Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A proposal


I will walk with you night and day
I won’t let you fade away
I will support you through thick and thin
I won’t let you fall, come what may


You are the one who makes me whole
You've captured my heart and touched my soul
I will hold your hand each day
I’ll forever love you, come what may


I will hold you in my arms with love
Whether it’s sunny or grey
I will shield you from every sorrow
I won’t let them hurt you, come what may


You give my life a meaning,
Without you, I’ll go astray
You guide me, lead me along a path
With you, I’ll face come what may


Every moment we spend together
Every word you say to me
Is like a dream come true
As I sit here listening to you
I just know I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment