Dreaming of that night
Makes me sweat in the cold
How can anyone
Take a step, so bold?
I lie on the stone berth
My feet chained to the cell
Bring me the courage
To survive this hell
I am innocent
Free from any sin
Bring me the justice
Fresh as a bottle of gin
I want to see the seas roar
And the mountains stand with pride
Bring me the veil
The sins where I can hide
A ray of light
Cuts across the dark room
Bring me the eyes
To tell whether it’s the sun or the moon
Bring me the rain
Cut my cords with a knife
Bring me some peace
Wake me back to life
Bring me my dreams
Shatter them no more
Bring me my boat
Let me reach the shore
Several years have passed
Even the leather has lost its shine
I am still waiting for your justice
Will keep waiting till the end of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment