For a long time
I have tried and done
But it doesn’t really matter
As I turn to leave
This silly, stupid heart remains behind
I move on, slowly, steadily
In a hope, a vain hope
I start running, fast,
But wherever I go
I just stand still, unable to move
As if I have something left behind
The sun bursts down to night
In the darkness, I feel my mind slip away
Into the vicious loops of thoughts
Memories are all that I have
They say moments pass, memories stay
But if memories were like the leaves that fall
Why do I carry them on my mind
Why don’t I see the pain that befalls
Why don’t I tell people to stop being kind
The seasons pass, for me
They never change
I am unable to keep time
Leading my life,
The lonely mess I have with me
And I will continue this way
For I enjoy every bit of it, the pain
The heart shatters, the mind goes numb
Still I am unable to do anything
I don't want to give up on the pain
Its a part of me now
I don't want to lose it, keep it along
Let it tear me apart, shred me into pieces
I will enjoy it nevertheless
I want to succumb to the coldness
Atleast I won't feel anything
I will then be relieved of everything
When I close my eyes forever
And then I will rest somewhere, peacefully
Till then, I will just live...
No comments:
Post a Comment