Fill those spaces, empty, in my heart
Fill those crevices, vacant, in my soul
Fill those interstitial spaces in my dreams
With all that I want, with all that I need
Help me regain the wisdom I lost
Help me uncover the beauty I got
Give me the power to overcome time
Make every discovery, a symbol or a sign
O spirit! Encompass it all
Fill every space, every crevice in my life
Of truth and illusion, of lies and delusion
Transform this presence overwhelming
Make it into something fierce and undeniable
Help me grow, make me unstoppable
For in love, limitless, everything is possible...
Fill those crevices, vacant, in my soul
Fill those interstitial spaces in my dreams
With all that I want, with all that I need
Help me regain the wisdom I lost
Help me uncover the beauty I got
Give me the power to overcome time
Make every discovery, a symbol or a sign
O spirit! Encompass it all
Fill every space, every crevice in my life
Of truth and illusion, of lies and delusion
Transform this presence overwhelming
Make it into something fierce and undeniable
Help me grow, make me unstoppable
For in love, limitless, everything is possible...
No comments:
Post a Comment